Leave a Legacy - Include a Bequest to ECA in your Estate Planning.
A bequest is one of the simplest ways to support the Energy Coordinating Agency. These gifts are extremely helpful in that they ensure that ECA will be able to continue its work to help people save energy and money—for themselves and for future generations. It will also help our Training Center to prepare, certify and place individuals in the green energy field.
How it works
- You can provide now for a future gift to ECA by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- ECA receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with ECA to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit ECA tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
- You can also learn more about the benefits of planned giving by visiting Leave a Legacy's website, click here.
Please contact Rachael Barrett to learn more.
Your inquiry is always confidential.